Enjoy an evening of great food and craft beer at Watermark Fallsview Restaurant. Experience an exquisite three-course meal perfectly paried with hand-crafted beers from the Niagara College Teaching Brewery. Join Brewmaster, Jon Downing, as he guides you through each pour.
ON SUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2016 YOUR EVENING INCLUDES:
Cocktail Reception – From 5:30PM to 6:30PM
- Enjoy the view of the Falls with a selection of Niagara College’s Beer 101 and hors d’oeuvres.
- Plated three-course meal prepared by our Executive Chef, Tim O’Donnell, paired with Niagara College craft beer exclusively brewed for this event.
- STARTER: Pan Seared Sea Scallops with rhubarb and lemon grass
- MAIN: Navarin of Lamb with spring vegetables, and East Coast Halibut with baby spinach, parsnip puree and saffron vanilla cream
- DESSERT: Pink pearl cake with lemon curd and strawberry accompanied by chocolate raspberry pate and vanilla panna cotta
- A chance to win one of three Niagara College growlers to fill with your favourite Niagara College beer.
Note: Please be sure to make our staff aware of any allergies or dietary restrictions you may have as early as possible.
DINNER AND BEER PAIRING
$99 per person. Call 1 888 370 0700 for reservations.
DINNER, BEER PAIRING, ROOM, AND BREAKFAST
Starting at $149 per person (based on double-occupancy).